You are currently connected to the website www.abcsalles.com edited by the company ABC Salles.
• Company name : ABC Salles
• Sole proprietorship with limited liability with a capital of 7.500 €
• Registered number : 484456884 CRETEIL
• Principal activity code : 722 C
• Head office : 1 avenue de Lattre de Tassigny 94130 Nogent-sur-Marne
• Publishing director : Claude DELANNAY
• Hosting : OVH - 140 Quai du Sartel - 59100 Roubaix
PERSONAL DATAThe information you found on the website www.abcsalles.com can be registered and divulged only to ABC Salles and the providers. According to the Computer and Liberty law n°78-17 of January 6th 1978 (modified), you have a right of access, modification, rectification and deletion of all personal data appearing on this website. In order to exercise it, contact the website administrator :
• by mail to the following address : ABC Salles 1 avenue de Lattre de Tassigny 94130 Nogent-sur-Marne
COPYRIGHT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWThe whole website, presentation and content, constitutes a work protected by the Intellectual Property law in force, of which ABC Salles benefits. The general structure, animated or fixed images, drawings, graphics are the exclusive property of ABC Salles. Texts, photos, know-how, and any other element of the website are the exclusive property of ABC Salles. Reproductions, on paper or computer, of said website and the works and models that are reproduced, are authorized provided they are for personal use only. Their reproduction must however be identical and the authorized use must not harm the quality and reputation of the company ABC Salles’ products, nor its royalties; excluding any advertising, commercial or information use. Any reproduction, translation, use and/or total or partial change of this website, in any way, without previous and express authorization of ABC Salles would constitute a counterfeiting offence punished by the articles L. 355-2 and next of the Intellectual Property law, penalized with imprisonment of two years and a €150.000 fine.